209 chatty comments by "wesn"
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 6:09pm PST You will spend 20 minutes just getting through the light at the end of 520. That route is hopeless.
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 7:48pm PST Hell. Yes. (also play KMFDM - Megalomaniac too, not that they're related)
- Posted Dec 10, 2002 11:15pm PST How about "SAQ RATZ"
- Posted Dec 10, 2002 11:19pm PST Is this a C question? To chop the end of a string, drop a 0 where you want it to end. If you just want to cut a piece out, you'll have to...
- Posted Dec 10, 2002 11:25pm PST Strings are arrays of characters, terminated by a null, right? So if you've got the string "Hello Worlnull]" if you make it into "hellnull]...
- Posted Dec 10, 2002 11:27pm PST damn you shacktags. that got borked. Make those "Hello WorldNULL" and "HelloNULL WorldNULL"
- Posted Dec 10, 2002 11:43pm PST ARROWED!!!
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 1:11am PST Both of you must live in closets. They've been around, and been popular, for a very long time.
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 2:33am PST I'm not sure what to make of this post. I can think of at least one of their songs that got airplay on MTV... SEVEN YEARS AGO.
- Posted Dec 16, 2002 3:47am PST If rewriting that in VB is a problem for you... you have bigger problems to worry about.
- Posted Dec 17, 2002 2:20am PST http://ofb.net/~wesn/desk.jpg
- Posted Dec 17, 2002 3:15am PST 1 computer, 3 monitors. 1 agp, 2 pci. the light coming through the window is the sun. in seattle, it's quite eerie and mysterious, yes.
- Posted Dec 18, 2002 12:46pm PST Gradual force causes liquid-like behavior. Quickly applied force cause solid-like behavior. Hit some silly puddy with a hammer and I think it...
- Posted Dec 20, 2002 12:25pm PST Wolfenstein: 1942
- Posted Dec 22, 2002 1:37pm PST WRONG. They love tribes 1, and hate tribes 2. Because Tribes 2 was a turd compared to tribes 1.