20,004 chatty comments by "waxthirteen"
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 1:24pm PST DMC4 is this month... hell, it's next week!
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 11:20am PST yes, i didn't take the word of the shackers with turning point and decided to try it for myself. what a mistake! this time i'm stearing clear of...
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 10:53am PST haven't tried the pc demo, but everything i've seen/heard/read about it so far had "skip-ola" written all over it!
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 1:42pm PST 2009?!?!?! i'm all for delaying games in the interest of improving them, but over a year for a game that was supposed to come out now-ish? that...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 8:58am PST awesome. indian food always looks like shit but tastes amazing. are you vegan? not too many of us around here!
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 8:40am PST so i don't get it... is he using a fluorescent light as a sword?
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 8:37am PST "just cause 2: cuz i said so!"
- Posted Jan 28, 2008 11:15am PST so i take it you CAN play it like somebody's business?
- Posted Jan 25, 2008 11:28am PST "featuring more cinematic and gameplay footage" first part is the cinematic.
- Posted Jan 25, 2008 10:03am PST you can shoot guys in a modern military setting. that's kind of different. oh wait.
- Posted Jan 25, 2008 8:12am PST that was texas chainsaw massacre: the next generation... and it was god awful. don't ever mention it again.
- Posted Jan 23, 2008 2:11pm PST your face is buggy.
- Posted Jan 22, 2008 7:19am PST i think the "aracdeyness" is turning a lot of people off... score multipliers, combos, etc... sounds like good fun to me! i just wish the guys...
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 2:10pm PST i was waiting for george to announce duke nukem forever in that video.
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 6:56am PST absolutely. when BF1942 came out, TF2 completely dropped off my radar. i'm pretty sure valve realized that and that's why TF2 became what it is...