1,620 chatty comments by "wattss"
- Posted Sep 21, 2008 4:27pm PDT Yo, yo, yo. Check it: Step 1: Make the denominators of the numerator part (the part f(x+h) - f(x)) the same - easy shit when you multiply both...
- Posted Sep 25, 2008 7:46pm PDT I'd like to show her my mivonks.
- Posted Sep 25, 2008 9:39pm PDT You mean people need to invest more in the Jim Henson Company?
- Posted Sep 29, 2008 3:04pm PDT What does Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) have to do with the economy?
- Posted Sep 30, 2008 8:24pm PDT Seriously. I gave CPR to a neighbor who took oxycotin after some heavy binge drinking. It's no fun breathing for someone else who has vomit...
- Posted Sep 30, 2008 8:53pm PDT Easier alternative (and potentially hotter): Lesbian moms.
- Posted Oct 01, 2008 3:30pm PDT The Governator seemed to assure me that he would veto the outcome if Prop 8 passed. I emailed him a while ago. His response: Thank you for...
- Posted Oct 02, 2008 12:57pm PDT Danny Elfman
- Posted Oct 02, 2008 2:09pm PDT Which is why woman should be made to register for the draft too.
- Posted Oct 02, 2008 2:59pm PDT I lol'd. too soon?
- Posted Oct 02, 2008 4:22pm PDT I'll start off by saying that you have every right not to vote. In fact, it is not wrong to not vote. Not voting can be very instructive to those...
- Posted Oct 02, 2008 4:32pm PDT KHAAAAAAAAAN... I mean Kodos.
- Posted Oct 05, 2008 2:41pm PDT I watched it with the sound turned off. Did I miss something?
- Posted Oct 12, 2008 12:57pm PDT No. You are wrong. People praise Buddha as they would a dead family member, or the Dalai Llama, or George Bush. The symbols of Buddha everywhere...
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 12:35pm PDT The Tempest. Old school classic psychological thriller.