1,646 chatty comments by "wattss"
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 2:40pm PDT *flexes muscles* and that's as far as you got.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 10:27am PDT I mean, I'm aware of what can go wrong, but even in some of the toughest situations, I or someone else at the shop could get it off. That thing...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 10:16am PDT I've never met a cassette I couldn't take off with your standard park tool chain whip.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 10:13am PDT Yeah. 48 hour adventure race in Nathrop. I thought about dropping out several times but I just kept going.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 7:35am PDT 44 MTB miles with 6400 ft of climbing followed by 38 miles hiking with 10000 ft climbing, all preceded by 27 miles of whitewater rafting. Was...
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 7:08pm PDT David Byrne
- Posted Jun 02, 2018 7:48am PDT Never go to a dealership for car maintenance.
- Posted May 29, 2018 3:39pm PDT And dump stands for the quality.
- Posted May 26, 2018 8:07am PDT Gul dukat is more evil. Kai Winn is more dangerous.
- Posted May 26, 2018 8:06am PDT There's some truth to all that. If I rode downhill, I would def ride flats. But your average ride/rider would probably benefit from clipless. It...
- Posted May 26, 2018 7:45am PDT Clipless=more power/control. If you have issues getting out of clipless, the problem is you.
- Posted May 26, 2018 7:16am PDT Get a rockhopper for 550. 1000 is way too much for an intro bike. Don't get caught up in the component snobbery.
- Posted May 26, 2018 7:09am PDT Those aren't clipless.
- Posted May 13, 2018 5:40pm PDT Nope. Uturns never have the right of way.
- Posted May 06, 2018 9:26pm PDT ~17% chance to hit a bomb on a random click. 12.5% chance to hit a bomb if you reveal a 1 on surrounding blocks, 25% if you reveal a 2. Best...