1,606 chatty comments by "wattss"
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 3:18pm PST Attach new wire to old wire, pull old wire through, hook up new wire.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 8:18am PST Well she did say maybe.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 8:15am PST I just use a home Depot 5 gallon bucket with lid. I never smell it until I open the lid. I just need to empty it more often.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:01pm PST Try again.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 1:30pm PST But where does that fault lie? On the people who omit cultural significance, or those who marginalize cultures? Is there no distinction?
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 9:05am PST I'm reluctant to call hackers but I did experience what I believe was hacking recently. 1) my entire squad got headshotted each by a kar98, within...
- Posted Oct 29, 2017 5:49pm PDT https://www.dosomething.org
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 10:08am PDT Tastes like it too.
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 8:34am PDT It's terrible.
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 8:34am PDT Sopapillas...
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 1:04pm PDT It's what Yoda warned about in EP 5. As the light gets lighter, the dark gets darker; a balancing of the force. So it's best for Jedi to not exist...
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 1:45pm PDT They really should have chosen a different acronym
- Posted Oct 08, 2017 4:10pm PDT This, but I would cover them with foil first to soften them with steam, and add a little water to assist
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 6:11pm PDT That's an interesting alternative to neutering.
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 5:52am PDT He's not hesitating either. He's already voted no for the warriors to attend.