37,433 chatty comments by "watcherxp"
- Posted Sep 22, 2006 3:40pm PDT WoOp! I'm there!
- Posted Sep 04, 2006 12:58pm PDT Amen brother! Find me in a bar some day and i'll buy you a beer!
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 1:05pm PDT Well, they just closed the public beta, only a limited amount of spots it seems. I did send the info to several game news sites, but never got it...
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 10:47am PDT Wait, why not just sign up for the beta now, i applied through this link http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/bf2142/screening.aspx and was...
- Posted May 21, 2006 10:23am PDT More paper stuff, CLASSIC ARCADE GAMES http://www.wayoftherodent.com/pa/pa_staff.htm
- Posted Feb 20, 2006 4:38pm PST um, BEST game evar, yeah that's it, BEST game EVAR...
- Posted Feb 20, 2006 4:37pm PST M.U.L.E. = Beat game Evar! All you console menz might learn a thing of two from that game
- Posted Jan 01, 2006 6:34am PST Don't forget Free Full Version of America's Army at http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=78
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 7:23am PST verbatim is my vote
- Posted Dec 03, 2005 10:46am PST The article is wrong. They are offering 10% of the original 19.99 price on the pre-order. Can't beat the price, Darwinia for only 18 bucks!
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 8:48am PST 300? all i need?
- Posted Jul 29, 2005 4:16pm PDT Man, Blizzard supports this 5 year old game better than EA/Dice supports the 5 week old BF2.
- Posted Jul 17, 2005 10:36am PDT Strike Commander with it's add-ons made a stack of floppys at least 4 inches high.
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 11:43am PDT Um, Looks to me to be some of the old GlQuake screenshots with those nice colored buttons pasted on the right side. FAKE imho.
- Posted Jun 26, 2005 1:20pm PDT ok, That makes sense to me! Can I use my characters from SW:Battlefront in Battlefield 2?