38,181 chatty comments by "watcherxp"
- Posted Aug 18, 2009 11:36am PDT Uhhh..
- Posted Aug 18, 2009 10:12am PDT Same here.. Location: Cinemark 17, Pittsburgh Mills Event Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 Registration Open Time: 7:30 AM
- Posted Aug 18, 2009 9:59am PDT Just signed up for Pittsburgh, (not that i need another copy of 7)
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 9:02pm PDT Oh wow..
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 7:18pm PDT Fine for me, 64 bit Win 7 rtm.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 7:14pm PDT Statistics probably back you up on this one.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 5:45pm PDT PB wouldn;t cause a game to fail to load. What specific failure are ya getting?
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 4:41pm PDT Well, if it is already installed, you could just grab the mini-image to loadup in Daemon tools. Still would need a valid account to play online
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 1:59pm PDT We thinking 2100 EST again?
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 10:32am PDT Ahh, I stand corrected! Looks like BF2 standalone is the only bf2 product not available direct.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 10:05am PDT SF is by far my fave addon.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 10:04am PDT Nope, only the addons are available from the EA store BF2 itself is not part of the digital store.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 10:02am PDT For me, Bf2 was 1 DVD and the SF addon was 2 CD.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 8:48am PDT Certainly! Addres? We doing Vanilla BF2 or will the excellent Spec Forces pack be played as well?
- Posted Aug 16, 2009 5:49pm PDT **bumb** about 10 minutes!