18,175 chatty comments by "warcrow"
- Posted Jun 21, 2017 7:19pm PDT Maybe me.
- Posted Jun 21, 2017 11:08am PDT I was in your position but opted to start completely over and on Death March. I did not regret it, it was a blast replaying the OG content (didn't...
- Posted Jun 19, 2017 8:12pm PDT Add Skill trees, agility orbs, and raids.
- Posted Jun 07, 2017 1:27pm PDT Judgement is a good one. Assassins Creed Carnage.
- Posted Jun 07, 2017 1:26pm PDT Assassins creed World War
- Posted Jun 07, 2017 1:16pm PDT Origins. Let's come up with more generic names. Assassins Creed New Dawn!
- Posted May 27, 2017 5:16pm PDT Mass effect 1, the faulty masterpiece.
- Posted May 26, 2017 12:48pm PDT I just ran past them all since there was no benefit to killing them. To me wasn't a big deal.
- Posted May 25, 2017 7:02pm PDT Same.
- Posted May 25, 2017 11:14am PDT this is confusing.
- Posted May 25, 2017 11:01am PDT I'm a bad person.
- Posted May 19, 2017 11:33am PDT why nier so many times?
- Posted May 15, 2017 7:00am PDT I'm almost done with this game it's odd. I'm kind of bummed it almost over (I've done almost everything in the game), but at the same time I kinda...
- Posted May 12, 2017 7:45pm PDT Ha, that guy! Here's the Will Mitchell alternate path: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKz6rXHCLD8
- Posted May 09, 2017 2:54pm PDT It's fairly accurate too.