18,138 chatty comments by "warcrow"
- Posted Feb 15, 2017 6:17am PST 347! :)
- Posted Jan 29, 2017 5:33pm PST For what it's worth, the ks8000 has the lowest input lag in terms of gaming, even when HDR is engaged. It's called by roller somehow works with our...
- Posted Dec 29, 2016 9:32pm PST Pepperoni
- Posted Dec 24, 2016 7:18pm PST No hyperbole: Its one of my favorite games ever, and that's even in consideration of the mediocre-to-average combat. It's not bad, it's just that...
- Posted Dec 06, 2016 10:47am PST A pretty ok podcast from 2006.
- Posted Nov 22, 2016 6:20pm PST I just got the ks8000 for $1499 at Best Buy 2 days ago. It's amazing!
- Posted Oct 28, 2016 8:32am PDT I'm ready, so ready, and we're probably 5-7 years out from a new one.
- Posted Oct 19, 2016 7:01pm PDT Ok which class/build it the most fun in your opinion? I played a Pyro and enjoyed it, but curious about other playstyles if I start over.
- Posted Oct 18, 2016 8:06am PDT A prequel where Bonnie is a playable character.
- Posted Oct 13, 2016 8:50am PDT Yup this is the one.
- Posted Oct 13, 2016 8:49am PDT I'm on my phone but it's the charger on Amazon. The box actually says PS3 on it too.
- Posted Oct 10, 2016 7:34pm PDT Preordered too. Wondering how much better these will be than the PS Move controllers. I'm sort of shocked they're $200. I mean, damn that's 1/2...
- Posted Sep 24, 2016 9:00am PDT Thank you!
- Posted Sep 21, 2016 10:03am PDT Had it done almost 7 years ago and it's one of the best things I've done for myself.
- Posted Sep 14, 2016 7:22pm PDT Played the full release over the last few days. It's super fun!