18,148 chatty comments by "warcrow"
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 8:08am PST My appologies. Thats a difficult situation to deal with. :(
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 8:07am PST "she mistook a block of queso fresco cheese for cocaine" ROFL!
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 8:05am PST Yea, I just really got into it. Maybe because I was expecting it to be horrible and had such low expectations, but I thought it turned out to be...
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 8:01am PST So what you're saying is Dante is a camera whore....oh ok
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 7:43am PST I really disliked the movie. I was, however, taken back by how well the 5 mins FPS sequence was -I loved that part.
- Posted Dec 07, 2005 7:25am PST When something like this happened to me, I just simple put a text file on their desktop telling them that Santa Clause has been notified that...
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:21pm PST Dude, I soooooo agree with this post!!
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:20pm PST Yea, I immediately noticed that in the trailer. He was trying to protect her. :(
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:18pm PST OH wow, thats interesting.
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:13pm PST Oh fuck, thats it. I'm DEFFINITLY not seeing it now. :(
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:12pm PST I saw the original as a kid and I seriously had a hard time with how it ends. I'm not an animal activist or anything, I just thought it was really...
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:05pm PST I refuse to see this movie. Seriously. :(
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 3:03pm PST WTF are you talking?! They're change'n it?
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 2:58pm PST I predict the sequel, Snakes on a Plane - Sharks on a Plane will have better effects and a better cast and therefore will make twice as much.
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 2:34pm PST Good lord that is halarious still!