18,175 chatty comments by "warcrow"
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 2:22pm PST ORLY?????????????
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 2:18pm PST "congrast"? You pothead!
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 1:38pm PST ...wait, what are developers saying? Nintendo is plesant and easy to deal with now?
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 12:50pm PST ...but this was of the leathal spikey kind. :(
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 12:40pm PST One of my coworkers once found a peice of wood in her salad from JitB.
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 12:05pm PST From Gamespot: The environments are the biggest issue, specifically the muddy low-res textures that are used to coat the otherwise nicely...
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 12:03pm PST ATV Offroad Fury 3! Its available to me for $10, worth it? Thoughts?
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 11:29am PST Thanks! I just ordered that with matching ear buds for the wife for x-mas. Got her a Nano. :)
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 10:25am PST I have a few friends who were PoliSci majors.....do what they did...go to Law School and become a lawyer. Screw IT if you dont enjoy the field....
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 9:47am PST Just for kicks I swapped his Cat5 and that didnt fix the issue. (it was worth a shot).
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 9:16am PST I reboot and also a gpupdate /force, any other suggestions to make sure the policy is being enforced?
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 9:07am PST But those policys are set by the DC and no one else is having the issue.
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 8:38am PST What makes you say that?
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 8:35am PST BTW, this is on a Dell LAtitude C840
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 8:32am PST SYS ADMINS! I have a user here that is having an issue. When he goes to File and then Print, it takes about 3 mins for the windows to come up...