18,157 chatty comments by "warcrow"
- Posted Dec 11, 2005 12:58pm PST Cool! Or this: http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Doom3/FAQ_Widescreen.htm
- Posted Dec 11, 2005 12:47pm PST I tried that and it didnt seem to work. You've done this?
- Posted Dec 11, 2005 12:42pm PST Has anyone found a real working solution to get Doom 3 to run in widescreen (1680x1050)? I've tried configuring the config files, but nothing is...
- Posted Dec 10, 2005 12:24pm PST I would bet its the VC.....
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 4:45pm PST I keep hearing Tar Lords in Ungoro..........
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 4:44pm PST Crap.... :(
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 4:31pm PST WoW MENZ! Have you ever got the Brightwood staff? If so, where did it drop? http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=812
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:17pm PST Agreed. I've never written a cover letter in my life. I guess if I was going to, and was in your situation -I would use "To Whom is May Concern,"
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:13pm PST Yea, I would match the first two bits to ensure no anamolies persist. OSPF can be flakey. What Ciscos are you using? 2600s?
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:10pm PST ...but much RAM?
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:08pm PST ping -a Grab the hostname that way....
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:06pm PST Oh YES. Optimum Online is coming out I read this as Optimus Prime :(
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:04pm PST ...in your undies?
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 3:02pm PST ...well, I thought it was obvious. >:-/
- Posted Dec 09, 2005 2:59pm PST I touch my PussySP all the time. WTF!