68,001 chatty comments by "walker270"
- Posted Jul 06, 2018 6:55am PDT Them trying to run me over or me throwing a rock at them in a shitty attempt at self defense?
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 7:13pm PDT No reason to risk it. I just stand in a ditch and wait for them to pass. Teenagers know they can escalate against adults and it's the adults...
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 7:07pm PDT All he did was give a group of teenagers exactly what they were after - a video that could go viral. The fact that they were able to fuck with his...
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 5:38pm PDT Well yeah, they're teenagers.
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 3:59pm PDT Not all of the chemicals are "known" to cause cancer and that's part of the problem. There's a few classes of carcinogenic (probably not,...
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 3:22pm PDT Essentially California hasn't gone full Portland yet. Portland is so far stupid it's funny.
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 11:44am PDT #walkaway
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 11:36am PDT AT&T is also big enough that they're always raising prices somewhere along their lines.
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 5:18pm PDT Finn looks like a Cyborg / Blade hybrid.
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 11:31am PDT .... fuck
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 11:30am PDT Please don't be Duckworth. Please don't be Duckworth. Please don't be Duckworth. Please don't be Duckworth.
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 11:18am PDT He adopts the opinion of the last person he talked to on all issues he doesn't give a shit about. I wouldn't expect this to be any different.
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 9:24am PDT It's a Haskell derivative. My comment was essentially all programming language syntax is a "weird mess," and, yes, I realize he was referring...
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 7:57am PDT "C++ is a weird mess" Proceeds to have this : generate_linear_srgb :: () ->  float As a function declaration. Sounds about right.
- Posted Jul 02, 2018 3:48pm PDT Heroes needs the hamster asap.