66,631 chatty comments by "walker270"
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 9:46pm PDT Battle Beyond the Stars
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 9:02pm PDT You're borrowing money to upgrade a computer to play a video game?!? Okay.... have fun.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 8:23pm PDT I'll take three.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 8:15pm PDT That woulD be mean. I wOuld never dream of doIng someThing like that.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 8:10pm PDT I post from time to time, but I'm starting to give up. It just isn't worth wasting time trying to explain something to people who can't comprehend...
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 8:05pm PDT Woah, umm... I think "no" is the only correct answer here.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:59pm PDT WARNING: YOUR LINK HAS BEEN PA'D Just a warning, if you have any bandwidth limits on your site you might want to remove the scan. Someone from...
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:41pm PDT How about the ice cream part? Or the holy light of Jesus? All classic... lol I still consider this movie the Canadian Matrix...
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:36pm PDT I think it was originally ment to prevent people from importing legit DVDs from Japan or China for much less than what you pay for them here.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 6:48pm PDT ^ I guess I should say that might be NWS. There are no pictures, but the name could be considered offensive. I'm not sure.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 6:47pm PDT http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/ That is all.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 6:43pm PDT PC Gamer started going downhill years ago. Last I remembered any game with good graphics, something cool looking, and multiplayer scored >90%.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 5:31pm PDT Yuck. Super Star Wars looked better than those shots. Why can't anyone get 2d graphics right anymore?
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 5:29pm PDT ... and now your eye is pregnant.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 5:23pm PDT earwigs http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~psoil120/images/earwig.gif