66 chatty comments by "waffledwaffle"
- Posted Apr 01, 2002 8:34pm PST Dude, don't make fun of the NES ROB. I could have used that instead of having to "teabag" the second controller playing Gyromite.
- Posted Apr 02, 2002 9:50pm PST yaranakatta.
- Posted Apr 03, 2002 9:30pm PST Aaah, Atari Lynx. Best version of California Games evar.
- Posted Apr 10, 2002 8:40pm PDT Mode7, ah how thine pixel scaling and rotation makes me hot.
- Posted Apr 15, 2002 11:01pm PDT 32+32=64 Yeah, I fell for that sad excuse for a marketing slogan. /me goes back to playing Cybermorph. woot...
- Posted Apr 16, 2002 11:13pm PDT Talk about tickling the collective gaming audience's ass with a feather... The game just screams "port me".
- Posted May 27, 2002 10:21pm PDT This probably has been talked about already, but how was the new Gamecube LCD screen that was on the floor at E3? The interact screen sucks copious...
- Posted May 28, 2002 9:05pm PDT I agree with this post.
- Posted Jun 02, 2002 7:49pm PDT LOL did anyone see him do it again after the trophy presentation before talking to derek fisher?
- Posted Jun 02, 2002 8:12pm PDT Speak & Spell
- Posted Jul 08, 2002 8:42pm PDT Need the Sunshine. Need now. Small question though, isn't the official release date on Mario Sunshine the 19th? I'm hoping jason's right, I...
- Posted Jul 17, 2002 9:55pm PDT Pootie Tang. So goddamn funny, yet my roommates can't stand watching it though.
- Posted Jul 22, 2002 9:17pm PDT Shine got! Just got my copy and started playing. I'm still fumbling with the buttons though. First boss = oh so much fun
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 9:53pm PDT Mario Sunshine is hard. Fucking hard. I swear I'm gonna pull an "Incredible Hulk" and throw my controller out the window and into China. Couple...
- Posted Sep 01, 2002 4:06pm PDT No softcore porn, no sale.