8,818 chatty comments by "vynn"
- Posted May 11, 2002 11:25am PDT sure it is, just a much different type than MW.
- Posted May 11, 2002 4:33pm PDT There is one good thing about TF2 and DNF. The devs realized they suck in their current state and are doing gamers a favor by not releasing them.
- Posted May 11, 2002 5:08pm PDT What I think about Valve. (I don't care if you disagree) Their success with multiplayer gaming is largely due to riding on ids and other...
- Posted May 11, 2002 5:38pm PDT btw, I sincerely hope Valve makes me eat my words. Everyone loves a great game.
- Posted May 11, 2002 6:20pm PDT Are you forgetting Doom1, Doom2 and Quake1 multi? id software invented DeathMatch with Doom and they improved on that with Quake1 DM which was...
- Posted May 11, 2002 6:23pm PDT LOL, at least you're optimistic.
- Posted May 11, 2002 8:11pm PDT Woah, Steve Gibson caught making out: http://home.pacbell.net/vynn/steve.jpg
- Posted May 12, 2002 9:44am PDT What facts are in question? Sure, there's some speculation but again, I don't care if you disagree with my assessment of Valve.
- Posted May 12, 2002 1:25pm PDT That was over 2 months ago, at this point they're probably using the Unreal 2 engine now. :p
- Posted May 18, 2002 12:03pm PDT Having seen the shots and preview video of this, how could anyone over 10 years old be disappointed with this news? lol
- Posted Jun 01, 2002 9:44pm PDT I think most people who visit this site care most about PC games so many people don't know and/or care about the console games.
- Posted Jun 01, 2002 10:04pm PDT Question for all you console players: I used to be really into the console games. I owned Atari, NES, Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS and N64. For...
- Posted Jun 11, 2002 3:21pm PDT haha, good call
- Posted Jul 10, 2002 6:24pm PDT Hmm, still no first person chasecam?
- Posted Jul 16, 2002 10:11pm PDT very insightful, maybe because they're both shotguns they look alike... amazing!