170 chatty comments by "vortex6930"
- Posted Jul 23, 2013 9:03am PDT Is it me or does this guy look exactly like duke nukem even down to the hair cut and facial expression.
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 8:37am PDT Yes yes yes!. Was just thinking about this game the other day because it was in a couple of video game documentaries. I would love a remake, take...
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 7:41am PDT Seconded
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 7:33am PDT You don't have to be always online to play steam games either. People don't forget how bad Origin is, they know how bad it is. There are tons of...
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 9:37am PDT A mech game? Was king of hoping for something more from the creators of the call of duty series.
- Posted Jun 01, 2013 10:39am PDT Haha very nice video. Gotta luv the part at the end where the "community manager" just freaken gets TAKEN DOWN. I want this game so bad.
- Posted May 23, 2013 10:04am PDT As other people have said, this is not an "engine" update. This is the EXACT same engine they have been working with, with a few new technologies...
- Posted May 10, 2013 10:33am PDT I dunno, more excited than gta5? That's... kind of difficult especially being a completely new IP made by ubisoft of all people.
- Posted May 10, 2013 10:29am PDT Hopefully the combat is half as good as Chivalry.
- Posted May 03, 2013 10:38am PDT LOL unreal 3 engine with unreal 2 graphics.
- Posted May 03, 2013 10:26am PDT I too have fond memories of playing MW and Black Ops 1, but, the games have changed so little, at least IMO, that it does not have enough newness...
- Posted May 03, 2013 10:15am PDT Haha very well said. That game allows you to be SO many things that one point you have to ask, WTF AM I?
- Posted May 01, 2013 9:53am PDT Indeed, i guess you don't pre-order a movie trailer.
- Posted May 01, 2013 9:51am PDT Yah I'll second that. Twitter can be quite powerful in it's own right without needing to sue. At the end of the day, its $50, and a video game....
- Posted Apr 30, 2013 10:05am PDT Just take my freaken money already.