170 chatty comments by "vortex6930"
- Posted Jun 05, 2012 11:31am PDT I second that
- Posted May 25, 2012 12:32am PDT I think there is real merit to letting a brand rest for a while. That is a HUGE reason why so much negative comments get directed to COD around...
- Posted May 24, 2012 11:03am PDT I mean the video was pretty good, it sure hyped me up for this game even though I was already hyped up because I absolutely adored the first metro...
- Posted May 24, 2012 10:51am PDT Sure is weird to have only one weapon, given all the variety and customization in track mania games.
- Posted Apr 14, 2012 9:52am PDT Hah it's true, crysis 2 did not show off the engine enough in my opinion.
- Posted Mar 28, 2012 11:01am PDT Indeed, those bright red names with huge fonts looks like quite a distraction.
- Posted Mar 27, 2012 10:36am PDT I agree.
- Posted Mar 27, 2012 10:30am PDT I second that.
- Posted Mar 15, 2012 7:28pm PDT you know, the one with the 5.9 meta critic score... http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/breach
- Posted Mar 15, 2012 3:56pm PDT I'm sure I would as well.
- Posted Mar 15, 2012 3:53pm PDT Truly a next step in multiplayer gaming.
- Posted Mar 15, 2012 10:20am PDT I can't believe how amazing this game is shaping up to be.
- Posted Mar 09, 2012 10:08am PST Tribes is the worlds fastest shooter, I once went over 300km/hour and got an achievement called "Gone to Plad" :)
- Posted Mar 07, 2012 11:16am PST Games are literally EASIER to get and play pirated than with origin. That said, steam is the industries most amazing achievement in decades.
- Posted Mar 07, 2012 11:13am PST I just hope the game retains it's ability in single player to stab guys rapidly from the time you stab them all the way until they hit the floor:)...