94,676 chatty comments by "virus"
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:51am PDT I have some super shady as fuck Samsung stories as well, that unfortunately I can't fucking talk about but would look really nice on your list....
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:47am PDT But...he raped DOZENS of women. I think it's ok to make a spectacle of him.
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:45am PDT A game I'll actually play on my Switch.
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:45am PDT He had a fucking rocket launching backpack, cool ass helmet, shot things from his wrist, and was a bounty hunter with a cool ship. We were also...
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:44am PDT But....Boba Fett is one of the coolest / most interesting side characters in the entire universe. UBP. :(
- Posted May 24, 2018 9:10pm PDT Fucking lol. Get the fuck out of here.
- Posted May 24, 2018 4:09pm PDT Whoa.
- Posted May 24, 2018 3:31pm PDT Did you just say you got the disc from netflix
- Posted May 24, 2018 3:29pm PDT Wait, did you just say plantation? Like...slavery? https://media0.giphy.com/media/H9bn1yn9ScQ6s/giphy.gif
- Posted May 24, 2018 2:59pm PDT I don't know what else to say in this subthread - I think my stance is pretty clear.
- Posted May 24, 2018 2:54pm PDT Me personally? I like where I work despite several big flaws so yes, I stay at work. NFL players? They don't have a choice.
- Posted May 24, 2018 2:28pm PDT Yes but do the owners not own the ultimate leverage which is "you will be unemployed if you don't follow the policy?"
- Posted May 24, 2018 2:20pm PDT It's not about me. It's about what these players are willing to do for their millions of dollars. Do they want to stay employed and continue making...
- Posted May 24, 2018 12:38pm PDT Judge away! Most people are judging them! I'm not saying the policy is right, I'm just saying it's done and fighting it isn't in the best...
- Posted May 24, 2018 12:37pm PDT That's very idealistic. I actually hope you're right and something happens, but I highly doubt it.