570 chatty comments by "vezatron"
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 4:33pm PDT What was it called for before WON? Back in the outpost 2 days, when men were men, and I was voluntarily "advanced".
- Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:15pm PST That was kind of a jackass thing to do. So she isn't in the target demographic, explain the various models and try to jog her memory.
- Posted Nov 28, 2004 8:17pm PST or since you are an alien place...you could GO OUTSIDE.
- Posted Nov 29, 2004 7:26pm PST Spyders are truely the bottom of the barrel nowadays. Speaking of which I have a Tippmann 98 custom w/Armson Stealth Barrel, Hybrid Reg and...
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 8:08pm PST Bring on the MGS Movie(s)! There better be DARPA, hot crazy sniper women, government espionage, and lots of sneaky sneaky
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:10pm PST And think, Dance Dance Revolution only costs $.50 a go nowadays!
- Posted Dec 03, 2004 6:15pm PST I'd hate to calculate a variable annuity for 950 years
- Posted Dec 05, 2004 11:07am PST "I love collecting things with grotesque features.... It's tough to be a country-western god"
- Posted Dec 05, 2004 1:06pm PST be more vague, don't post in the evening megathread to ensure best results ;-)
- Posted Dec 07, 2004 8:07pm PST Ask any over or under speced system of yesteryear, games make it work
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 7:26pm PST I keep considering doing something along those lines but Starbucks is too expensive, the school coffee place is closed, and I get sooo sweepy.
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 7:27pm PST There are prizes given from gaming companies to the shack that become mine.
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 7:28pm PST BUT... he was happy to see you
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 7:32pm PST Straight outta Compton
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 7:33pm PST See you real soon doing the same thing I shouldn't be doing during finals!