2,155 chatty comments by "vertdang"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 5:19am PST Same here. I loved my little badass assault ship
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 9:04am PST I expected a lot of salty little fuck-knuckles. But I didn't watch the reveal. How close was I?
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 9:10am PST Who cares? It doesn't matter if she's a girl, it matters if she's any good. If she's awesome, her gender is irrelevant.
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 2:31pm PST "earn decryptors through play" Fucking FINALLY!
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 11:32am PST Of COURSE that's what's going to happen. They don't give 2 shits about "contributing" they only care about their stock value.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 8:59am PST CDPR is a good barometer. CIG is another.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 5:52am PST 4. An Origin 325a that was my original pledge. A Dragonfly spacebike because spacebike. Those are paid for. Altogether about a hundred bucks....
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 2:20pm PST OMG Hype!
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 12:28pm PST Only paid $480, during a newegg sale. That's only $30 above MSRP, so I did pretty well.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 9:10am PST Thankfully I grabbed a 1070ti a couple weeks ago. I'm not mining, just for gaming. Mostly Star Citizen.
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:51pm PDT "let's put a pin in that, and we'll park it while we synergize our value-added leverages" It's all bullshit.
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 3:18pm PDT Already have Dr Junkenstein and Witch Mercy... don't really know if I care about any of the others.
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 9:03pm PDT guess I'll turn it back on for a bit, then.
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:03pm PDT Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. Playing Jango Fett was fun as hell, even if the camera was terrible. Now that I think about it, the camera was...
- Posted Sep 14, 2017 10:10am PDT They can't pocket as much for "administrative fees" if they actually have to give it to researchers. Not saying that THIS charity does that, but...