23 chatty comments by "vegetaseiya"
- Posted Aug 11, 2005 7:45pm PDT we know you aren't playing BF2, but if it works, why upgrade.
- Posted Sep 23, 2005 10:27pm PDT Wow, Laura is a shacker, holy crap. I listen to NPR like almost everyday. Ask her to let them play your voice over the air. Makes me kinda wish I...
- Posted Oct 06, 2005 7:05pm PDT More like Pharoah mike: Challenge your spelling.
- Posted Oct 06, 2005 11:01pm PDT Good Point. I feel the same way and so have some gaming websites.
- Posted Nov 09, 2005 7:44am PST Totally awesome. Best ending ever.
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 10:15pm PST What a touching story. Did you get a data plan?
- Posted Jan 30, 2006 9:42pm PST Shut the hell up, they should be glad that we play it, if we report some bugs, then we have done free testing. No one needs to be a dick about it,...
- Posted Feb 04, 2006 11:29pm PST dinocareto is more like it.
- Posted Feb 09, 2006 9:18pm PST Look, I completely agree with this. I mean so we can't use a red cross in games. Let's deal with more pressing issues, like Jack Thompson.
- Posted Feb 11, 2006 1:58pm PST I've been a T-Mobile customer for two years, any special deals for that?
- Posted Feb 15, 2006 9:20pm PST This would lead to me reading the chatty a lot more. Please respond, kthnx
- Posted Feb 27, 2006 9:15pm PST From Kotaku. You guys should read it. Also, she does with a different account. I'd stuff that bird at least once
- Posted Apr 13, 2006 10:44pm PDT Ratchet and Clank was the only "American" game which broke the sales list in Japan. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/520/520222p1.html Something...
- Posted Sep 10, 2006 7:52pm PDT parents? kitties? I sense the dark side in these words
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 7:50pm PDT Fuck and I wanted to buy it too.