291 chatty comments by "vado"
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 1:44pm PDT i need a hand getting quake 1 to work in windows xp. i decided to dust it off in the hope that doom 3 will come sooner!! i tried using the...
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 1:48pm PDT hahha YES! my friend indeed! thanks
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 2:33pm PDT yeah,thats cool. sweet mouse support. never really heard of it before, but better than glquake for sure.
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 2:55pm PDT dunno, it looks really good though. when i first bought quake i only played singleplayer, i didn't even HAVE a modem!
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 3:10pm PDT i totally disagree. i have a radeon 9000 pro, and i have desperatly wanted to know how it ran on hardware that was a couple years old.
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 3:20pm PDT The only game that i can remember that showed legs, etc, was trespasser (jurasic park). Which other game shows legs (or cleavage)?
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 7:05pm PDT "one doomed space marine"
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 9:42pm PDT ok, i was thinking of playing doom 3 on my radeon 9000 pro, but all of a sudden i feel like i could afford to upgrade my vid card. I was thinking...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 9:45pm PDT yeah, i'm almost 100% its dx8.1, the 9600xt supports dx9 right?
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:56am PDT maybe archvile really digs diablo 2. haha
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:10pm PDT anyone have a 9600xt?, just wanted to know what the game autoset the video settings to. with my 9000 pro it was medium at 640. just wanted to know...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:14pm PDT thanks for the info
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:29pm PDT sooo expensive...... but, if your gonna spend 200, go big or go home i suppose
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 4:40pm PDT dunno if this has been mentioned but anyone have problems running ut2004 after installing the the new ati beta drivers? i can only assume its the...
- Posted Aug 07, 2004 5:44pm PDT thats slightly worse than the junkyard map assault map in ut2k4