927 chatty comments by "v1ctoly"
- Posted Jun 23, 2017 4:16pm PDT So that's where the 100+ hours went... you had me wondering
- Posted Jun 05, 2017 5:49pm PDT 7 you mean!
- Posted Apr 04, 2017 3:16pm PDT The take your heart collectors edition. It's okay, I immediately bought one off an Amazon seller.
- Posted Feb 09, 2017 10:32pm PST I wouldn't know because after Dragon Age 2 I was done with bioware games... shit combat and poorly optimized experiences all around. I'll give them...
- Posted Feb 06, 2017 6:16pm PST oops meant for op
- Posted Feb 06, 2017 6:15pm PST @v1ctoly I post origami
- Posted Jan 13, 2017 3:16pm PST oh, its a new move... well thats pretty cool
- Posted Nov 10, 2016 8:00pm PST It would be a damn tragedy if the game didn't perform well. At least given the 2 options, I'm going with the best performing experience.
- Posted Sep 11, 2016 1:18pm PDT Pretty sure plenty of hot women play games, exposure or not. And if she's a full time streamer, she's probably played much more than you.
- Posted Aug 09, 2016 6:15pm PDT Solution is to not have one.
- Posted Jun 02, 2016 6:19pm PDT Good. Couldn't stand that guy.
- Posted May 31, 2016 6:50pm PDT Applying a character limit is making your own rules. I thought overwatch encouraged changing heroes.
- Posted May 20, 2016 12:35pm PDT The arcades do attract all types of scum, but its the fgc community that's really important. And now that the esports arena exists, where the...
- Posted May 04, 2016 2:01am PDT They're like bloodstains from souls games. Only u get to fight that player as an ai.
- Posted May 01, 2016 10:18am PDT Console games should at least give you 2 graphics options. A stable 30fps, or 60. Variable 60fps isnt ideal and distracting.