5,848 chatty comments by "utgaardsloke"
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 1:46am PST The Marine: Is suddenly available on Netflix in my region. Is it as good as they say?
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 3:40pm PST Nice mining tips
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 1:58am PST Typical Russian blame game. They won’t accept they fucked up.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 12:56pm PST Normal. Males the game easy enough while still maling some fights hard. But You def can cruise through on normal with good gear.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 12:00pm PST Two regular sawteeth are pretty easy with top gear and power armor, as long as you don’t fuck up. And the armor gives you a huge error margin....
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:56am PST Yes, but that ended you up the same place as the latter option
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:54am PST And I pay it gladly. No poor people her will lack money for treatment. And we also pay less per person for health services overall than the US
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 4:01am PST GOTY for sure!! Such a great game. The backstory gives me the chills, those poor people. Most side quests are bland, but there are a few gems here...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 3:55am PST Two kids. Total cost at hospital: $50, mostly for food and snacks. Scandinavia wooo!
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 3:39am PST I respect Jake Solomon for XCOM, that was a good modern take on the classic
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 11:42pm PST That movie is one of the best sci fi flicks in a long time. Fuck that is unsettling
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 10:51am PST Totally agree. HZD is a superb game.
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 4:35am PST It seems pretty basic. Like it used few advanced building techniques
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 11:07am PST And that irritates me greatly. It’s obvious that the Nora are more Viking than Native American, and yet because some people view the game through...
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 10:32am PST Have you played the game? There’s pretty good story reasons for geography to not matter much cultural wise. And the devs are European.