5,799 chatty comments by "utgaardsloke"
- Posted Aug 21, 2017 11:45am PDT I'm betting they fail more often, software development is notoriously hard. Especially for new teams.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 2:50am PDT It's crazy that childcare costs so much in a lot of western countries. It's an important part of why I think the Nordic model is so good.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 12:42am PDT And wtf you Americans. No wonder a lot of your wives are homemakers.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 12:41am PDT $761 for two kids in a well run kindergarden, that Includes at least one hot meal a day, and breakfast. In the social paradise we call Norway though.
- Posted Aug 04, 2017 7:20am PDT I dare not view the spoiler tags until I've finished the main story - so much hinges on discovery in this game!
- Posted Aug 04, 2017 12:36am PDT HZD is one of my favorite games the last few years at the very least. I strongly disagree with the reviewers view of it having "no heart if its...
- Posted Jul 29, 2017 6:35am PDT And it's fantastic. One of the better games I've played in quite a while
- Posted Jul 29, 2017 6:32am PDT Horizon zero dawn
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 3:31am PDT That'd be great :)
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 3:30am PDT I have 1 of the last 3 (I think), and have just finished Grave Mound.
- Posted Jul 07, 2017 8:18am PDT That Reclaimer looked so good I want to spend $400 on it
- Posted Jul 06, 2017 6:09am PDT I think that boils down to subjective preferences. If you love open world games with a well made atmosphere, few games get better than this. I'd...
- Posted Jul 06, 2017 3:12am PDT I'm running it on a regular PS4, and it has amazing graphics for that old hardware. What does it get on a pro?
- Posted Jul 06, 2017 3:04am PDT Yeah, Faces are average. They are competent enough to convey emotion, and that is crucial in this game
- Posted Jul 04, 2017 1:20am PDT Yeah that's the first one I chose. That, and the gatherer skill.