4,162 chatty comments by "unlurker"
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 8:50am PDT Well, I accidently shift-deleted some files that I shouldn't have. (I'm running NTFS) I know there are a lot of tools available for purchase to...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 10:08am PDT That works but only for one file at a time. I've got about 500 files to restore. I might have to end up buying something :(.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 1:39pm PDT I've been getting a lot of cut-up poetry looking spam lately too. Some of it is actually kind of entertaining.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:15pm PDT My first concert (without my parents) was Anthrax and Public Enemy.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:20pm PDT I've noticed that too. He's a realy smart guy when it comes to music history. I've seen him on those music trivia game shows that MTV and VH1...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:21pm PDT THESE SEVEN WORDS YOU CANNOT TAKE!
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:28pm PDT Maarten's teeth are scary.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 10:48pm PDT Don't worry... all history of it will be gone soon enough.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:07pm PDT Agreed. It would be cool to be able to read some of the text (but no complaints).
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:17pm PDT I think I saw somewhere that it is round robin.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:21pm PDT Yes. The book scared the crap out of me when I read it when I was like 15 years old. I think I'll pass on the movie.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:29pm PDT Spawn camper!
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:01am PDT So I went to see Chuck Palahniuk (fight club author) do a lecture last night. Noteable bit of info: Fight Club the Musical is in the works....
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:30am PDT Funny you should mention that. He said something like: "I would do fight club on ice if Trent Reznor was involved"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:35am PDT Wow, I'm actually kind of surprised about the negative reactions about this. I think it has potential to be be awesome, actually. The thought...