5,877 chatty comments by "uncle slappy"
- Posted May 18, 2003 1:24pm PDT what about goatse or tubgirl?
- Posted May 25, 2003 1:37am PDT whats RoN? yes im stupid
- Posted Jun 06, 2003 12:33am PDT Suggestion
- Posted Jun 06, 2003 12:33am PDT err suggestionS
- Posted Jun 15, 2003 1:23pm PDT When you buy with that store credit you get charged no sales tax.
- Posted Jun 26, 2003 9:50pm PDT Hype? I still love Donnie Darko, Boondock Saints, and Equilibrium, best DVDs i own....almost
- Posted Jun 27, 2003 1:24am PDT No, reviews are a reviewer telling wether or not in their opinion you should shell out for a game.
- Posted Jun 27, 2003 9:47pm PDT Everything or Nothing sounds wierd for a bond name, why not All or Nothing? Just flows better...
- Posted Jul 02, 2003 12:06am PDT Anyone else consider stuff like GBA not all that great? Sure tetris is fun on a road trip or something, but I'd rather just play a console or PC...
- Posted Jul 03, 2003 7:16am PDT July 15th is the due date i believe
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 3:57pm PDT I'm actually looking forward to this game, but I'm worried it won't do well.. Did they have to come to some kind of deal with AOL for the AIM...
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 6:33pm PDT Was there ever a Star Wars space sim that offered multiplayer coop? I noticed Alliance was added to shackreviews and can't remember anything...
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 6:35pm PDT I guess I just want a new flashy SW sim then
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 11:28pm PDT I recommend everyone going by gamestop and picking up a copy of game informer(i think they give it away), it has a good article on Splinter...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 11:32pm PDT You read it? SC3 sounds fucking cool and I want it now, coop spies=(