16,739 chatty comments by "ultramega"
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 6:52pm PDT e-bay is getting pretty expensive. I wouldn't know how to dump these cards without them though. People will lowball you everytime. I went down to...
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 6:54pm PDT but when it rains or its extra windy outside your screwed
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:01pm PDT tatoo's bones included too!!!
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:19pm PDT I bought Moonwalker when it came out. MJ could dance and bust ass at the same time. I couldnt wait to get my grubby hands on it when it came out....
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:22pm PDT I went to the Transformers movie when it came out with my brother. Not a dry eye in the theatre when Optimus died.
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:26pm PDT I went down to EB and they already had boxes labeled XBOX stacked up in the corner. Of course they were empty. That didn't stop me from going over...
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:30pm PDT not bad, kinda slow for some of the progs but i still like my OK computer vocalizer. too bad i dont have that url
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:32pm PDT I would have gone straight to the nurse with this. Dont mess around when you got puss around cock.
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:34pm PDT will this come with the gamepad too. i think i need one.
- Posted Aug 11, 2001 7:37pm PDT YES!!! he was the leader of the AUTOBOTS!!!
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 6:24am PDT the MR2 is one of the funnest cars I have ever driven. Period. It could use more power
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 7:06am PDT I should move my refrigerator to my room cause I think i like that sound better, plus I can grab a bite to eat really quick if i wanted to
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 7:14am PDT NO i must segregate myself from my own shit sometimes. After a successful "attack" on the toilet I must evacuate. I just wish my bathroom had a...
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 7:16am PDT I got the circuit city ad and i dont see MP anywhere.
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 7:23am PDT do you have one of those shitty lo-flow toilets that only use a cup full of water to flush? My brother hates those as he tends to jam those up....