10,024 chatty comments by "u sir name"
- Posted Sep 06, 2006 9:34pm PDT Dirty socks on a stick?
- Posted Sep 06, 2006 6:41pm PDT Kyuss - Green Machine
- Posted Sep 06, 2006 6:38pm PDT Kyuss - Green Machine
- Posted Sep 06, 2006 6:35pm PDT Now if it only had a built in front end.... ;(
- Posted Sep 05, 2006 9:14pm PDT Congrats Shack Zombie mobs, you've made 15th on the list of UrbanDead groups. Send...more...brains... http://www.urbandead.com/stats.html
- Posted Sep 04, 2006 10:12pm PDT http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0806527587/104-6804011-8993544?n=283155
- Posted Sep 03, 2006 6:04pm PDT jayisgames.com
- Posted Sep 03, 2006 4:35pm PDT I enjoyed it for what it was, but I'm just totally tepid on the setting. WW2 as a game genre is all played out for me.
- Posted Sep 03, 2006 1:42pm PDT It's using the bf2 engine, these are bugs and optimizations that should have been worked out a year ago. Calling beta is bs in my opinion, they...
- Posted Sep 02, 2006 6:13pm PDT http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/letsgotoprison/ This looks LOLTACULAR! Hahah! Bonus points for Arrested Development guy starring.
- Posted Sep 02, 2006 1:30pm PDT With enough pratice, you might be as good as Alan Szabo.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGGNEzzanw
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 9:50pm PDT Huh? WTF? http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2006/08/30/guard_families_cope_in_two_dimensions/ *starts searching porn directory..*
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 11:37am PDT Doesn't DICE get a cut of the revenue stream from the ads? That would be their benefit.
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 11:27am PDT Because I hate advertisments. I play a game to get away from reality, and ads are always a distasteful reminder of the everyday world. Advertising...
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 9:58am PDT Insectillians.