48,815 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 1:25pm PDT The punchline is the thread though.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 1:13pm PDT assume they are trying to torpedo it and everything makes sense.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 9:24am PDT I'd rather celebrate the win with a bar full of your bros than a stadium full of the other guys.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 9:19am PDT A stanley cup only comes to a city a few times in a life time, or if you are a caps or flames fan, pretty much only once per 10 lifetimes. 750 is...
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 8:54am PDT Well that's dumb they should use the chassis according to my 1 minute of thought and zero engineering background.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 8:40am PDT I didn't see specifics, but I imagined the servers are basically mounted against the chassis so the entire thing is the heat exchanger. All though...
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 8:37am PDT It's a closed loop, but then the water needs to be piped to each indivudual heat sink. So you have lots of little loops that are flow restricted....
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 8:31am PDT There is a way to calculate how much flow you'd need to offset the BTU's the servers are putting out so I imagine that the people involved did that...
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 7:18am PDT Heating the ocean water is kind of shellfish though.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 7:13am PDT You need heat for desalination, they should sink a bunch of these off the coast of california and solve that problem too.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 7:13am PDT Sounds like a sunk cost.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 7:09am PDT You should run and start the wavy hair wave.
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 5:51pm PDT Fake news. Hoodie weather ends at 60F.
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 2:14pm PDT And it shows. EvilD would have known to put (except by the dems) at the end. Step up your game sogelegos jeeze
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 1:56pm PDT It was definitely worth bringing up! I still think for most people capital gains is the way to go on their non tax deffered, but there is...