47,378 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:37pm PST FLAC is compressed compared to CDA but the signal is not. It's the same exact signal and if you think it sounds different you are wrong.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:13pm PST It wasn't supposed to happen at the same time, so a direct cut to the core booster drone ship wouldn't have shown it landing yet.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:11pm PST It's really easy to get caught up in the moment and I don't for a second mean to downplay the accomplishment of landing 2 or 3 boosters. But this...
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:07pm PST History seems to be repeating itself slightly. Inspiring space accomplishments amidst all time high domestic turbulence....
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:02pm PST Yea it's just a hohmann transfer simulation. The orbit never will even enter mars sphere of influence because the timing of the AP is off. But...
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 1:01pm PST Yea honestly a dual landing and expendable core still makes it the most advanced launch platform by orders of magnitude
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:56pm PST Feed ended without news of the center core, so sort of sounds like it had a bad landing
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:56pm PST Yea when the landing burns started you could see the other rocket in the view proving it really was.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:52pm PST Not very close to as impressive as the apollo program, but still one of the most amazing things I've witnessed.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:52pm PST 2.3 million watching the live stream
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:51pm PST RCS firing at the exact same time, if you didn't know any better you'd think it was the same feed.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:50pm PST Man how sync'ed up the two boosters are is impressive.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:44pm PST T - 1 minute!
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:29pm PST Oh, rad, thanks!
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 12:26pm PST Not sure what you mean by this.