46,483 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 9:30pm PST I want to hate on him for the antics, but he was technically sound.
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 2:34pm PST Oh well then they are not hipster eggs.
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 11:03am PST What viewpoints do you think are in conflict here?
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 8:32am PST It's getting pretty hilarious. Can't even ask for people to think twice before spamming trumps propaganda. That makes me one of them!
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 7:03am PST Thats not a significant sample to say it isn't just variation. You shouldn't draw conclusions from 3 data points. But I am sure it is increasing...
- Posted Dec 29, 2016 8:04pm PST The only knives that do 17 to my knowledge are shuns. Most single bevel gyutos are 15. Or a double bevel would be 15 with a 30 microbevel
- Posted Dec 29, 2016 8:01pm PST Did someone say quake
- Posted Dec 29, 2016 9:01am PST Nearly every single thread devolves into posting the latest tweet. Any commentary is just derisive mocking. I haven't seen a tweet that I haven't...
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 9:46pm PST I am confused why you would be annoyed. The author of the article agrees that most are hoping for a better 2017. You might have missed the point.
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 7:17pm PST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 12:15pm PST On the topic of autopilot no, it's pretty important to understand the limitations and exactly what happened vs reported.
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 9:48am PST Over saturation is exactly how it works. John Oliver outlined that pretty well. Go check out his video if you haven't.
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 8:48am PST You're treating this whole concept like a conspiracy theory and that's the bigger concern. It's pretty much what the entire media pointed out...
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 8:47am PST It's not my position to explain. It's a pretty widespread analysis of his communication style. It's always what he himself admits to doing. This...
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 8:17am PST His Twitter is one big misdirection. Anyone paying attention would have noticed or read the many articles that outlines this. Paying attention to...