46,541 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 7:24am PST I usually don't write down recipies when I cook something on my own. I usually add ingrediants and season by smell.
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 6:48am PST Either ninja gaiden hurricane pack 2 on very hard or super ghosts and goblins
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 2:39pm PST I would, then I would sell 2oz to Haiku for $110.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 2:34pm PST I think you are right and Lost just became Dallas.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 2:16pm PST CrustaR, I am just pulling your chain. I know that you only consume one 120 minute per evening. It would take at least 6 days to make up the...
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 2:02pm PST CrustaR, it is only the cost of perhaps a 6 pack of 120 minute beer. Surely you can hold off on drinking beer for 2 or 3 nights!
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 1:41pm PST Quake II sound track was just as good. Sonic Mayhem was the shit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRnOLVeA-1w&feature=related is still one of...
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 1:33pm PST Also: paintball damnit.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 1:32pm PST I'm planning on doing another one soon. Maybe even a longer hill country route.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 11:59am PST Oven broiled at temperatures few people can actually reach in a home kitchen that is.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 10:50am PST How is it questionable goods if the inspector passed it?
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 10:49am PST Then why should he pay for it?
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 9:16am PST You should check out CrustaR's GTA IV badassery videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/doomlord82#p/search/4/iG46CtvZDTg...
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 9:12am PST Seconded.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 9:05am PST I agree. I fucking hate the steel guitar sound. I have this thing where I will sometimes see patterns and shapes when I hear sounds. The steel...