46,631 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 7:28am PST Everyone I know with goldens says getting a second one was a great thing. They keep eachother entertained and groom eachothers fur. No more...
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 7:26am PST It really depends on which one becomes the alpha. If you get a big aggressive one, you will have to spend a lot of time on it to make sure he...
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 3:11pm PST The visibility is bad for the rear but it's not terrible to daily drive at all
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 3:00pm PST Z4 is a pretty fun chassis, but small and not very practical. I don't know how the ride is on the stock z4, but it is pretty harsh on the M. I...
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 2:24pm PST Disappear in their EXACT current form? Ok, maybe. But they will still be around influencing other languages. Cultures are always in an...
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 9:29am PST cellphone
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 2:15pm PST haiku, will you marry me?
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 1:58pm PST The joke, is on you.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 1:08pm PST Can you be so sure their diet is causing this kind of dramatic swing? You sound like you have experience in this area, so I have no reason to...
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 12:52pm PST They eat fruits and veges too.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 12:30pm PST I like bourban and I like whiskey and diet coke. What are you going to do about it?
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 12:16pm PST Well you aren't supposed to drink makers neat. That's what other whiskey is for.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 11:48am PST CrustaR, how so?
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 11:15am PST Goes well with diet coke, but gives me a next day headache comapred to other whiskey.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 11:05am PST Rigg5, DON'T BUY GOLD