48,212 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:43pm PDT Why play DM when you can play CA?
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:19pm PDT True, but when you have 100 resumes competing for the same 10 phone interviews it is important to stand out. Everyone listing the same experience...
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:16pm PDT Right, if 5, 5 word bullet points can sum up everything you did in a year at a job, you either work for the government or have a very repetitive job.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:13pm PDT This coming from the guy who uses "the one guy _we don't like_ I didn't interview" as a sucess metric?
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:09pm PDT That explains everything.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:03pm PDT I hope you did the right thing and blacklisted them from ever working again.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:00pm PDT hahaha, that speaks to your abililty to assign correlation where there is no causation. Or as I previously said: That is retarded.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:59pm PDT What kind of hiring do you do? Huge ego? Getting a job is about selling yourself. Always has been. I guess you are right though. Your...
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:44pm PDT do you actually type on those huge letters like you would on a normal keyboard or do you still use your thumbs like a phone?
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:42pm PDT That is retarded.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:40pm PDT It really depends on your line of work and who is reading it. 1 page, 2 pages, or 1 page and an index card with a sticky note on it. If you get...
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:26pm PDT Well of course you aren't, you are a shacker.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:25pm PDT ^^ People that just want to hire someone usually want 1 page. People who want to hire the right person want more. Which is why headhunters and...
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:19pm PDT Read between the lines man, what's she's trying to say is that she highly doubts she would want a shacker as an employee.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 12:13pm PDT Do not follow the 1 page rule You want at least 2 versions of your resume. ONE should be 1 page only, table format with short to the point...