47,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:24am PST Do you think the wealth generated from your labor would have been possible without the infrastructure and shoulders of those who came before you?
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:23am PST None of them. Tea party movement is all about: 1. Flag waving. 2. Creating celebrity 3. The other guys suck 4. Oh yea, it was started...
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:19am PST The government doesn't spend your money on special interest?
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:18am PST Ten gallon hats are out since last spring bro, sombreros are back in.
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:15am PST No but the communist quotes at the bottom of his note are a pretty dead giveaway. The irony that he tries to get out of paying taxes but...
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:13am PST I'm no supporter of Fox News or the teabag movement, but I'm pretty sure you are confusing "Paying Taxes" with "Big Government Spending".
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:12am PST Really? I always thought Fox New's demographic was evangelical right wings moral conservatives who claim they are also fiscally conservative but...
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:10am PST Wage slave has to be about the stupidiest term and or concept ever invented.
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:08am PST Plus it sounds like the "complicated" part that ended up screwing him was he attempted to game the IRS by going after tax loopholes set aside for...
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:04am PST I don't understand this post? Why does fox news need to spin it and are you saying he was invovled in some kind of tea party movement? I don't...
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:01am PST Does the IRS take fffffffffuuuuuu comics as payment?
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 10:57am PST I don't think he said that. He said it might as well have been.
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 10:56am PST There aren't that many people assigned to look at non-muslim nutjobs at the moment.
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 9:50am PST So how is that politicizing anything?
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 9:42am PST This joke is clearly over your head.