46,908 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 8:03am PDT People don't want to believe things that makes them look stupid.
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 8:01am PDT Laganu Nigel probably won't be too packed this time of year
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:54am PDT Seriously you don't watch movies with people because you are afraid they will talk?
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:52am PDT Ok, and if you're watching movies by yourself that's fine. But most people tend to watch as a couple or family and that's why you need a screen...
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:27am PDT In that case you're just being a reverse dick because at some point that mac user made a bluescreen or M$ joke when he saw you using windows.
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:26am PDT It baffles me that someone would think viewing a movie on a computer LCD at a technically higher specs would make for a superior movie experience.
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:15am PDT I took an assload of pictures and video on a little point and shoot on my last scenic vacation. And now all my memories of that vacation are...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 6:52pm PDT I am terrible at that game
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 12:16pm PDT I vote you shouldn't be allowed to trade anything outside what can be put in the trade window.
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 9:03am PDT I would say if the screen shot contains any information about a party you aren't trading with you need their permission first. Until the game...
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 8:40am PDT 3-4 cities? Pfft... I am working on 3-4 civilizations! As far as trading screen shots goes I don't see a problem with it. You are kind of...
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 8:30am PDT Maybe it is a warning.
- Posted Apr 23, 2010 5:56pm PDT benadryl and capris sun
- Posted Apr 23, 2010 5:52pm PDT Test them out with something that isn't youtube.
- Posted Apr 23, 2010 2:18pm PDT So the VSS does the same dmg per bullet as the m95 past 35 meters? hahha