48,815 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 12:53pm PDT Exactly. This is like calling the manager of a movie theater rude for kicking out people who talk.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 12:50pm PDT This idea is terrible without some kind of salary cap.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 12:00pm PDT Yes, it's true, this man has no dick
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 11:58am PDT three letter agency, EvilD, three letters man. So secret he can't even tell you which three letters. IRS
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 11:04am PDT What are they going to do, starve at us?
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 9:09am PDT Ongoing reaction keeps it too large (spread out) to be a black hole yet.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 9:07am PDT It would not be any brighter inside of our atmosphere.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 9:05am PDT hah, I'm about to head there myself and pick up a couple to go. I'm thinking a sirloin frontera and a taco loco would hit the spot. Stomach...
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 9:02am PDT If you plan on ever moving it or be resialant to water glass condensation I'd suggest shopping elsewhere.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 8:38am PDT Can you elaborate on why you think life outside of Europe is so shitty? It this a political thing or have you witnessed the quality of life being...
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 8:06am PDT ok well whatever, still an out of place forced character on the wire imo, stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the excellent writing.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 7:56am PDT And the teachings therein completely conflict with his character and everything about except his clothes. Which is why his character stands out as...
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 7:36am PDT Yea, I got the Islam references, which makes the character all the more ridiculous.
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 7:28am PDT I hope that brother mizzone guy wasn't based on a real character. Of all the characters in the show, that one seemed so out of place and fictional...
- Posted Jul 23, 2010 7:26am PDT I'm pretty sure future Americans will be the cause of putting the sun out in order to combat global warming and protect our children from sunburns.