47,056 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:46am PDT I would like to susctibe to pee.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:28am PDT Live below your means.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:27am PDT Depending on how big the household is, yea that can definitely be below the poverty line.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:21am PDT Either you are being sarcastic for some unknown reason which has nothing to do with the post or I don't think tort reform is what you think it is.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:19am PDT I cringe at the thought of even having 50% of retirement savings in a stock market 10-15 years away from retirement.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:18am PDT Military spending represents most of the debt. Corrupted government/banking loans do not even represent a fraction of a percent. Social programs...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:14am PDT Yea, I just don't get why people think there is some super small shrinking middle class. Pretty much everyone on the shack is middle class.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:13am PDT Buy some investment property mrtony!
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:12am PDT 1. If the lower or middle gain wealth you move classes. 2. Define wealth: the standard of living for everyone has improved. Even if you are a...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:11am PDT At no point in history have a countries "underclass" been so wealthy.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:07am PDT Middle class ends at 30,000?
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 6:44am PDT We need to have this on a better day :(
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 6:36am PDT While this is the rule, don't be a dick about it. 8 hours is a huge window and some people always take their turn within 8 hours of the turn...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 6:34am PDT Why does everyone feel compelled to debate his opinion ad naseum?
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 8:14pm PDT Do you drink a lot of caffeine?