46,702 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:09am PDT Yea I goofed on that, but if you want to see a screen shot of my starting area, you'll see how I could have made that mistake. The fog played...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:08am PDT Ripe for pillaging!
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:07am PDT I just started playing the Cello in January. I found an instructor and she recommended a shop to rent from. I'm going to stop renting here pretty...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 10:50am PDT Which is why there is a board of trustees of share holders.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:59am PDT So... I just fixed the Rome glitch.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:59am PDT He's organized...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:32am PDT I meant in general, not the game. :)
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:09am PDT I'm still waiting for the whole transparent government part though.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:06am PDT No way, he flashes his amazon.com discount card and they get jelous. He gets free shipping man!
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:05am PDT Are you new to civilization?
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:57am PDT That would be awesome considering this is an anti-government move.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:51am PDT The romans did not have libraries before me. What you call war mongering I call my initiative to spread literacy.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:47am PDT He's the founder of the company, that is not really all that uncommon since he owns a fifth of the company. Is there something wrong with the...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:24am PDT I'm with you CrustaR. Just because it doesn't match my visions for what I want out of new x-com game, doesn't mean it can't be good!
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:22am PDT What do you think?