47,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted May 10, 2010 7:55pm PDT It's more CPU intensive that gpu I think. Or at least equally so.
- Posted May 10, 2010 6:59pm PDT While you may have a point what makes you think that is the case in this scenario?
- Posted May 10, 2010 2:45pm PDT Have you looked into the EAS dice systems?
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:40pm PDT Give it to CrustaR so he can wrasstle up some cattle
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:37pm PDT Nice, thanks! I will have to give this chap a call when I am due.
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:34pm PDT It's a dell power edge 200 or 220, I can't remember, I will have to look when I get home. To answer your other question: no it is a small to...
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:25pm PDT So you think the world has been engaged in government hands off free markets for the last 3 decades? What's it like on your planet?
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:18pm PDT You have a mechanic that will do your valve adjustments for $350 fixed? Everything I've looked at ball parks it between 600-1000 depending on...
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:15pm PDT Yea man, didn't you know? Greece was a meccha for free trade where the government was completely hands off.
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:09pm PDT I think you misunderstand. BMW has certain proprietary tools that are required for some jobs. These tools can be purchased at the dealer but can...
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:02pm PDT It isn't some magical car that is that different than other cars. Anything hard on a BMW, like eletronics and software, is just as hard on any...
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:57pm PDT You do realize that what you are describing as doomsday could only have been brought about with the government(s) meddling in finance right?
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:56pm PDT :(
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:55pm PDT ^^^^^ Yes and BMW specific tools?
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:34pm PDT A ws6 set up for handling? What kind of circuit based racing are you doing in a WS6 out of curiosity?