46,710 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 8:12am PDT I was planning to take over one of your civilizations to do it. Someone needs to make the Alpha game fun. You guys are boring.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 8:07am PDT You are making the mistake of thinking that production costs are fixed. The more you sell, the more you produce. The more you produce, the lower...
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 8:03am PDT It has a huge effect on business. Countries with high luxary or VAT taxes people spend less on new products.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 8:01am PDT It is an instant cost to the consumer, so the consumer either buys less or buys from another market, such as second hand. So the producer see's...
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 7:23am PDT I am researching chicken pox and shiny objects as we speak.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:56am PDT This topic comes up in every pitboss thread with at least 6-10 interested parties. But then no one ever hosts a game.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:52am PDT I'm thinking about declaring war on him.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:43am PDT Despicable.
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:35am PDT What did you do to razorblade last night you crazy war monger?
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:31am PDT wat
- Posted Apr 20, 2010 6:29am PDT I predict we, as a country, will bitch heavily about this for another 10 months and come November we'll vote in the same jackasses.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 2:49pm PDT You aren't working for free. If you are an exempt salaried employee you've agreed to do a job for a salary. Now if you wrote in your employement...
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:59pm PDT And as a competent IT person part of your job is to translate shit like "THE INTERNET IS DOWN" to the real symptom. Just like when someone says...
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:52pm PDT I'll admit that was phrased horribly. The point being that unions do not make for more satisfied workers than non-union.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:44pm PDT By twisting my words to suggest that only unionized workers are satisfied?