46,623 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:59am PDT So... I just fixed the Rome glitch.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:59am PDT He's organized...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:32am PDT I meant in general, not the game. :)
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:09am PDT I'm still waiting for the whole transparent government part though.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:06am PDT No way, he flashes his amazon.com discount card and they get jelous. He gets free shipping man!
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 9:05am PDT Are you new to civilization?
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:57am PDT That would be awesome considering this is an anti-government move.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:51am PDT The romans did not have libraries before me. What you call war mongering I call my initiative to spread literacy.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:47am PDT He's the founder of the company, that is not really all that uncommon since he owns a fifth of the company. Is there something wrong with the...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:24am PDT I'm with you CrustaR. Just because it doesn't match my visions for what I want out of new x-com game, doesn't mean it can't be good!
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:22am PDT What do you think?
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:19am PDT My mom had a favorite belt. This belt was thick leather and had metal studs on it. It was more pyschological scary than painful. I cut it up...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:18am PDT Lashes are not spankings. Lashing would be whipping with the belt. When I say a lick with a belt, I mean something that does causes short term...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:12am PDT Side-Jack If you were to rate the severity of the spankings you got as a child a rating, what would it be? 1 would be a light hand swat on...
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 7:59am PDT It is a mulitplayer game type where a server controls the turns. It is basically a more modern type of play by email.