46,801 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted May 03, 2010 11:25am PDT Were you the guy whose wife thought you were cheating on her because of internet popups?
- Posted May 03, 2010 11:23am PDT sucks to be you!
- Posted May 03, 2010 11:17am PDT I may have to declare war anyway to keep this chatty interesting.
- Posted May 03, 2010 11:14am PDT Only someone on drugs could say that with a straight face
- Posted May 03, 2010 10:55am PDT I hope you have receipts and/or credit card transactions that can prove you bought most of those.
- Posted May 03, 2010 10:29am PDT LSD and mushrooms would beg to differ. Do you really think Dali was stone cold sober when he envisioned those paintings?
- Posted May 03, 2010 9:10am PDT I only care about the 3 that will be in my way shortly. You can grandstand and pretend you have more. Frankly if you have 30 I don't care, my civ...
- Posted May 03, 2010 8:27am PDT Yes NexusOne, your pitifully out of date 3 axemen, which my units have 125% bonus to, and currently a 98% chance of beating, have me scared....
- Posted May 03, 2010 8:15am PDT FYI, I thought Arcane Warrior was kind of boring. It lets you wear awesome armor, but your mage just turns into an auto attack bot.
- Posted May 03, 2010 8:11am PDT Whatever floats your boat. I think we have a couple centuries of foreplay prior to actually meeting anyway.
- Posted May 03, 2010 8:02am PDT Well, I thought it suitable being that I'm Darius and all.
- Posted May 03, 2010 7:44am PDT We should probably find a small inlet of coast land with cliffs on one side so we can have some kind of epic war of six packs vs that monster from...
- Posted May 03, 2010 7:36am PDT You mean Persia's lands? They do extend far and wide.
- Posted May 03, 2010 7:33am PDT You think people are judging you. They don't care enough to judge you.
- Posted May 03, 2010 7:26am PDT A little bit. But Bioware has been recylcing the same story line forever now. They pretty much use those plot devices in all of their games.