47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:24am PDT The kind of rich people that jetset and go around places like monaco are.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:20am PDT Buy gold!
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:18am PDT Given that 95% of the fanbase is rich europeans this may be true
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:09am PDT Given that he's a day trader, if I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure this is a troll meant to poke fun at Xiu hangtznugong heiaha IIIII or whatever...
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:08am PDT How many of you remember HEAT? Probably none because most users hung themselves
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:01am PDT for some reason I don't believe you
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 10:19am PDT Can't be. Canadians drink entirely too much beer.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 9:26am PDT I think his main problem is that if he didn't cause a controversy by reviewing most games negatively his viewership would plummet.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 8:54am PDT I literally spit coffee in my crap reading that you crapped your pants.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 8:52am PDT Your study has a collective stereotype to back it up, and it's called short-man-syndrome.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 8:51am PDT I've worked at an office for several years where everyone wore jeans and a nice shirt unless you were in a big meeting or something. Then maybe...
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 8:39am PDT Is Kevin Costner actually mr. sleepy? http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/09/wednesdays-intriguing-people-13/?hpt=T1
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 8:36am PDT Yes. Black mini skirts and high heels is pretty much why we fight the terrorists.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 7:55am PDT Either you didn't read it all the way, don't understand it, or have a super fucked up sense of justice.
- Posted Jun 08, 2010 1:36pm PDT Yes, watching a firecane hit the gulf coast in person is probably the closest you will ever come to being Duke Nukem.