46,628 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:21am PDT I don't think you understand. If you carry a 0 balance on your cards, you aren't in debt so there is no "more" debt to get into. The point...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:17am PDT I think regardless any debt you carry will have a higher interest rate than your savings.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:17am PDT use the credit card for emergencies.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:13am PDT Anyone with a decent understanding of how to search google and internet message boards should be.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:11am PDT I don't get why anyone puts money into savings while they have debt.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 8:03am PDT How long should you take to research? I can find out a tremendous amount of information about a car in 10-20 minutes. What it costs,...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:54am PDT There is going to be a point where you won't be valuable any more. If you have been at a comapny for 20 years you will have 20 years worth of...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:46am PDT I would like to susctibe to pee.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:28am PDT Live below your means.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:27am PDT Depending on how big the household is, yea that can definitely be below the poverty line.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:21am PDT Either you are being sarcastic for some unknown reason which has nothing to do with the post or I don't think tort reform is what you think it is.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:19am PDT I cringe at the thought of even having 50% of retirement savings in a stock market 10-15 years away from retirement.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:18am PDT Military spending represents most of the debt. Corrupted government/banking loans do not even represent a fraction of a percent. Social programs...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:14am PDT Yea, I just don't get why people think there is some super small shrinking middle class. Pretty much everyone on the shack is middle class.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 7:13am PDT Buy some investment property mrtony!