48,590 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:22pm PDT Hell yea love how carbonated that stuff is. Topo Chico and a squirt of lime costs about 25 cents.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:21pm PDT what about vitaman slurpee and some vitaman beef jerky
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:55am PDT man I was trying to troll a tf2 thread, quit ruining it.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:50am PDT Whatever man, this was done all on 32 player servers with crits on. His mom is a chump and couldn't hang with RS|.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:46am PDT That must be an asian thing because if you did that here in America you'd be arrested and charged with first degree miming. Probably wiretapping too.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 9:42am PDT honest assam black tea is crack. no sugar added. It's too bad it's 8 bucks a gallon at central market :(
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 9:03am PDT So? They did pack some vitamins in there. Unless you are going to sue for not having 2000 lbs of good stuff... "Tons of good stuff" doesn't...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:56am PDT CrustaR I think with our combined influence on the fashion world we could get this trend started.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:54am PDT 1. buy the loudest dog whistle you can find. 2. set an alarm for 2 am in the morning. 3. Take a wild guess what step 3 is
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:40am PDT yea I misunderstood the video, was for frying heat, not all heat. I know how to cook just never used that mercury ball test. I usually use grape...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:18am PDT grape, I can't type today
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:18am PDT grade seed > peanut oil. Higher smoking point and doesn't make your house smell as much
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:18am PDT haha I wasn't trying to deep fry chicken, just get that nice sear like in the video.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:14am PDT that the ^TEMPERATURE^ which
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 8:13am PDT So I used that water technique you posted the other day and was remiss to find that the which the water goes into that mercury ball is above the...