46,818 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:24am PDT There is no real answer to that. It depends on the game studio, what kind of PC tools and PC development experience they already have. It depends...
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:13am PDT Their
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:13am PDT A developer you supported? How did you support them exactly? With pleasant thoughts directed towards there studio? And before you use some...
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:10am PDT Man, fuck HoN until it comes out on the xbox.
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:03am PDT That's not how the green light to make a PC game is given. Publishers do not go out and read websites for anecdotes that 10 gamers on shacknews...
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:01am PDT God forbit you actually get to the play the games? Such a little whiney girl attitude. Either buy the game on console or do like the rest of us...
- Posted May 17, 2010 7:00am PDT It really isn't a minor detail because it's been a console only game for a long time. Plenty of time for everyone to get over it.
- Posted May 17, 2010 6:40am PDT Bts changes a lot of how the ai wages war on the higher difficulties. A neccesity if you ask me.
- Posted May 16, 2010 7:25pm PDT IT GIVES OTHERS THE ILLUSION I HAVE GOOD TASTE
- Posted May 16, 2010 7:23pm PDT I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF WHEN I THINK OTHER THINGS ARE CRAP THAT PEOPLE LIKE
- Posted May 16, 2010 2:13pm PDT I agree 100% Which is why I have a headset like so:...
- Posted May 16, 2010 2:11pm PDT Shrug, perhaps I am missing something. I just see zero advantages to using a worse hardware that costs more just because they tack on a mic to it.
- Posted May 16, 2010 1:55pm PDT Obligatory: buy separate dedicated headphones + cheap mic post.
- Posted May 16, 2010 12:14pm PDT yes!
- Posted May 16, 2010 11:48am PDT You don't even have walls!