47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:37am PDT What? I've had to file two claims with USAA. One for hail damage and one for an at fault accident. Both were a breeze and certainly much...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:20am PDT USAA
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 6:51am PDT I wonder how much of the population had access to a TV.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 2:15pm PDT That was my first thought as well. Starting to pay on the debt probably looks really bad to any investigation.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 12:34pm PDT The irony here is that 2 out of 3 GTR's I've seen in real life have been pulled over on the shoulder with a tow truck in front of them.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 12:17pm PDT I have to give you props for logging in every day during what was really an excruciatingly boring siege.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:48am PDT What happens when I take my car to a race track?
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:40am PDT Are you trying to imply that gulf hurricanes are something new and only a few decades old?
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:35am PDT Hurricanes do not develop in the gulf.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:34am PDT Sounds pretty cool.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:30am PDT Hype
- Posted Jun 20, 2010 2:12pm PDT If you were a member of the NRA this would not have happened.
- Posted Jun 20, 2010 11:00am PDT If you were a NRA member none of this would have happened.
- Posted Jun 18, 2010 9:32am PDT Damn out of town, man sorry to miss that. Good luck in Chicago
- Posted Jun 18, 2010 8:45am PDT That is worded kind of goofy. Adding neutrons to an atom != squeezing.