46,900 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 8:19am PDT I can agree with that. But I think 95% of what you attribute to business dishonesty could instead be attributed to consumer laziness and apathy.
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 8:01am PDT I would tend to agree. If you supply a tax cut to a business during a recession who has previously lost headcount, instead of passing the savings...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:56am PDT Your last line said maybe these companies DO owe the consumers. Perhaps misinterpreted what you meant by that, but I don't see how they owe them...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:46am PDT Good thing market share doesn't work like that. The market determines the price and any business that can now operate at a lower cost is free to...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:42am PDT If I was him I'd probably rent a room out to cover the difference until I could sell it and/or resume paying for it. Defaulting on his payments...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:37am PDT What? I've had to file two claims with USAA. One for hail damage and one for an at fault accident. Both were a breeze and certainly much...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 7:20am PDT USAA
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 6:51am PDT I wonder how much of the population had access to a TV.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 2:15pm PDT That was my first thought as well. Starting to pay on the debt probably looks really bad to any investigation.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 12:34pm PDT The irony here is that 2 out of 3 GTR's I've seen in real life have been pulled over on the shoulder with a tow truck in front of them.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 12:17pm PDT I have to give you props for logging in every day during what was really an excruciatingly boring siege.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:48am PDT What happens when I take my car to a race track?
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:40am PDT Are you trying to imply that gulf hurricanes are something new and only a few decades old?
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:35am PDT Hurricanes do not develop in the gulf.
- Posted Jun 21, 2010 10:34am PDT Sounds pretty cool.