46,908 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 11:47am PDT They were probably playing around.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 11:45am PDT Sucks. From what that article says sounds like driver error.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 10:52am PDT Tackles would result in an actual legitimate defensive move instead of just setting up a forward for an academy award.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:50am PDT Yea henced the half-assed, it isn't bad. It just isn't nearly as good as the original either.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:41am PDT There is that half-assed one in Westlake off of 360. They use real plates and it's not BYOB though.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:28am PDT Yes, I am following you around and pine for you so hard that I posted in this thread before you just because I knew you would post in it.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:22am PDT dude, it is abrasion. He hates everything so people will think he has discerning taste.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:19am PDT From what I understand, no licensed brand car will have visible damage in any game mode.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:10am PDT They had playable 3D set up at E3. I only played the 2D because the line was too long for 3D. I took an Enzo round the top gear test track on...
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:55am PDT Recessions are a lagging indicator. Housing sales and retail sector performance have always been a fairly solid predictor of GDP. Using this...
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:53am PDT I understand that, it is just an incorrect use of the term. The market correction that is happening here isn't normalization.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:42am PDT I wouldn't go chicken little just yet. The federal tax credit just expired. Lots of people who would have otherwise bought in May, purchased in...
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:39am PDT 30 year lows isnn't really normlization.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:35am PDT err dogs > cats i r dumbz i can haz math glasses?!?
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 7:27am PDT More proof cats > dogs Dahenese still strives to lower dogs to cat levels, but that doesn't meant we have to acknowledge it.