47,066 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:59pm PDT Can't argue with that/
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:53pm PDT I agree. My opinion is if you leaving the ordering purposely vague no one can pigeon hole what you can use a militia for.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:52pm PDT CrustaR, what is an example of non-hokey ficticious television?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:43pm PDT What's the difference? If you own a gun for one, do you not own it for the other?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:36pm PDT Maybe, but since a militia isn't defined in the document, the key phrase is security of a free state.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:31pm PDT It says both of those things anyway.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:24pm PDT How would you alter that statement to be more clear?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:22pm PDT Only the way you intend to apply it.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:16pm PDT I mean everyone can argue what is best for society now but I personaly think it was obvious that they felt every citizen has the right to be as...
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:07pm PDT While I won't argue your point about two-sided conservatives, states rights do not supercede the basic rights laid out in the constitution.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:05pm PDT After zuans cucumber thread do you blame them?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 1:58pm PDT Oops, who was it that said they just bought an lp640
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 1:56pm PDT So I take it you weren't paying taxes? then you weren't earning under minimum wage.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 1:54pm PDT This is the perfect thread to ask in: How's the lp640? Has it owned your soul yet?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 1:42pm PDT It is pretty much like saying "Hurr, the supreme court said you could have a handgun, but they didn't say you could have the barrels to go along...