46,900 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 1:32pm PDT you may just need to keep watching it. I usually don't like that type of comedy either but trailer park boys hooked me somewhere in the middle of...
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 1:26pm PDT No, biskits sister tore his sweater so feek is gonna fuck her shit up if he sees her again
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 1:18pm PDT I'd like to take a moment Just sit right there and I'll tell you how he became the feek of carebear In west philidelpha, born and raised In...
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 1:00pm PDT lol mwasher just pmed me the story, really feek really?!?!
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 12:52pm PDT OH FOR FEEKS SAKE MWASHER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 12:48pm PDT Bears barely bare bear's bear.
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 11:24am PDT Have you ever actually done it? Engines don't just instantly blow up when they run a bit hot. I've completely blew off a radaitor cap on my rx7...
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 11:16am PDT No, just an enthusiast.
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 11:15am PDT Specificall this experiment: http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2810
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 11:12am PDT Events seemingly happening before causes were detected have happened, albiet not in a vacuum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 11:01am PDT Throw out all atomic clocks, they are .000014 seconds off now.
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 10:56am PDT Wide? Take that ShadowRam!
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 9:17am PDT ...long term corrision and preventing your coolant from freezing. Which is not a concern right now.
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 9:16am PDT Coolant barely raises the boiling point, the pressure from the sealed system does the most of that. I'm not suggesting you do this permantly, this...
- Posted Jul 08, 2010 9:06am PDT F1 definitely has it's moments of hilarious bribery and embezzelment in the upper echelons. But that aside it seems like a pretty competent...