48,819 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:35am PDT Nope, but I have 2 overpriced tickets to sell.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:33am PDT I can't take credit for it. One of my first jobs in tech support I sat on a row with an orthodox jew, Moshe. Super nice dude, but kind of...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:23am PDT Good question Crustar, I kind of glossed over that thread.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:09am PDT What happens if I stab and kill mwasher or crustar, am I allowed to take thier place?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:08am PDT awww, Fischer Price: My First Civilzation
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:04am PDT He was from a parallel universe where Martin actually finishes the book instead of dying from a football blog related heart attack.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:02am PDT Commander keen?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:42am PDT Just give us a mouse and keyboard on the console already.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:39am PDT Doesn't really matter, everything I buy was probably designed in Japan or Germany anyway.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:36am PDT They have all the espionage points. They are 10 turns away from poisoning our water supply and formeting unhappiness.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:35am PDT I see your point, but American companies have always been super protective of IP
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:27am PDT Would the authorities really confiscate his sword or is he just trying to make a political statement?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:26am PDT Since when has any politician done what they say?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:21am PDT At the end of the day it is about getting re-elected.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:19am PDT This is awesome, hopefully it will move manufacturing back to domsetic lands.