48,826 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:27pm PDT It's tomorrow, I've got some work obligations :(
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:21pm PDT Or guess here for a chance to win!
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:17pm PDT CrustaR, I know you know #2 but I'm not sure if you know #1, pm your guess :)
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:13pm PDT PLAY it forward! Ok since I won dirge23's competition here is a new thread: What do I consider to the best Indie game of all time? And...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:05pm PDT It was only my third guess!
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 1:00pm PDT Someone type trinity and get a free game already!
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:52pm PDT I don't know about more exotic but I'd be in favor of getting rid of the electoral college in a heartbeat.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:50pm PDT He pushed and advocated for public healthcare reform. That's really not in the spirit of the execuative branch and to be what I consider a breach...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:45pm PDT No, the only wasted vote is voting for someone who does not represent you. You don't get any points for voting for the same person that wins.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:45pm PDT Ahh, good ole American ignorance. Newsflash: The president isn't responsible for legislation. I didn't vote for Obama either, but at least I...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:38pm PDT I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm just talking about public school's kneejerk reaction to doing what is legally safe vs what is right.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:34pm PDT It's trinity and you know it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:32pm PDT Probably, but you know if they had it, they wouldn't produce it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:30pm PDT 5. All the good games from 1986 have been listed already so you probably meant 1987
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:27pm PDT What angers me most about this is that they gladly can produce the camera footage of the father. But when it comes to finding the footage of the...