47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:28am PDT I'm going to clicker train my kids.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 4:44am PDT No. It's not. Not at all. There is a massive difference between materials uses in the 328 va a 5 series or even a 335.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:13pm PDT Possible, but the one I drove had 7k miles on it. So...
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:13pm PDT I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of worse cars. Not for 30 grand though. 328 is definitely a huge rip off.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:12pm PDT Your dealership must be nicer, or they like you as a customer a lot more ;)
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:05pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=23769990#itemanchor_23769990 that's two, bmw, time to go back to the drawing board!
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 6:48pm PDT Accords are better than 325is. I've driven them a couple times as loaner cars when you take car into service. It's shit compared to the 335i or a...
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:49pm PDT So china won't go green until america does and they can steal it?
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:47pm PDT China's babies will be born green maybe.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:40pm PDT gmd, how many times do I have to tell you to get your hands on some yucatan habenero sauce.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:33pm PDT Eh, hit tab space... lets try that again 1. Put a little bit of olive oil in a pan 2, Cut two garlic gloves in half and simmer in the oil....
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:31pm PDT My favorite way: 1. Put a little bit of olive oil in a pan 2, Cut two garlic gloves in half and simmer in the oil. 3. Remove garlic 4.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:29pm PDT I do in bars and stuff, but not at work, nice resturaunts or home.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 2:00pm PDT Argh, ever since Obama was elected in 2007 everything is going downhill.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 12:52pm PDT I'll be sure to eat lots of spicy food and cabbage before I go to the airport then. Whoever sticks a finger up my ass will have to quit and suffer...