47,009 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:30am PDT Did you see Shogun 2? That was by far game of show for me at E3.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:26am PDT I live in an urban environment where all the urban people are hipsters and hippies instead of criminals. The idea of being near crime is pretty...
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:18am PDT It tells you in the first paragraph a tthe top of the page
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:15am PDT oops, yes, usaa.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:09am PDT USSA (insurance side, banking side is kinda meh) has hands down the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:52am PDT Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I withdraw my criticism.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:51am PDT Maybe I need to give it another go. I could never get into the story from rolling my eyes too much, but he has so many fans it is probably me who...
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:50am PDT It's right there: that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age....
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:33am PDT "People are ignorant and I don't think science has it all figured out just yet, and if they do, they will kill us all or we will live happily ever...
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:28am PDT I'm going to clicker train my kids.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 4:44am PDT No. It's not. Not at all. There is a massive difference between materials uses in the 328 va a 5 series or even a 335.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:13pm PDT Possible, but the one I drove had 7k miles on it. So...
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:13pm PDT I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of worse cars. Not for 30 grand though. 328 is definitely a huge rip off.
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:12pm PDT Your dealership must be nicer, or they like you as a customer a lot more ;)
- Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:05pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=23769990#itemanchor_23769990 that's two, bmw, time to go back to the drawing board!